We have a wide array of custom services to help you build your business visual identity.
Vinyl Graphics - Banners
Decals - Magnetics
Vehicle Lettering & Wraps
Wall Graphics - Exterior Signage
Perforated Window Film
HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM VEHICLE WRAPS & GRAPHICS
o1. How much vehicle coverage do you want?
SPOT GRAPHICS - Parts of the vehicle are covered.
PARTIAL WRAP - Some of the vehicle surface is covered.
FULL WRAP - Entire vehicle is covered.
2. Bring in the vehicle for a survey.
We need to measure, see the surface and inspect the vehicle or trailer to determine the details for the most accurate estimate. At this time we will also take pictures of the vehicle.
3. Provide the information for your graphics.
We need high resolution logo files, preferably in vector format. Phone number, website, address and other pertinent info. Any other design details you would like to include, such as references and inspiration.
4. Review and approve design proof.
Send revisions, if necessary.
5. Review printer proof for color match.
If your design is digitally printed and needs color match.
6. Schedule drop-off and pick-up.
Depending on the size and how detailed your wrap is, production and installation time varies. Weather can also play a part in when graphics can be installed.
HOW MUCH WILL VEHICLE WRAPS & GRAPHICS COST?
1. How much of your vehicle do you want covered? SPOT GRAPHICS - $-$$
PARTIAL WRAP - $$
FULL WRAP - $$$
2. Will graphics need digitally printed or contour-cut vinyl?
Full-color, digital printing is a different price than contour-cut vinyl. Multiple colors, durability and specialty vinyl also varies the cost.
3. Do you need a logo designed or reformatted?
We can rebuild or design a logo for your business as an additional service.
4. How soon do you need your graphics installed? Rush services are available as time permits. Printing and laminating graphics take longer than contour-cut vinyl.
5. Will your vehicle need additional prep?
We recommend you wash before install so that there is minimal prep time. If there are also a lot of parts that need removed, that is additional time involved.
6. Is your design complicated?
How intricate your design is also affects install and production time and cost.